Customers often ask us if we publish a catalog. In short, the answer is "No." We rely strictly upon our website to represent the wide variety of products that we offer. This is done for several reasons:
- Environmental: Mailing seasonal catalogs requires a tremendous amount of paper and transportation. With most catalogs ending up in the trash (or hopefully the recycling bin!), the Internet allows for a lower environmental impact.
- Logistical: Catalogs must be produced more than three months in advance. The nature of the gardening business is such that supplies vary. At times, we have access to an abundance of supply and can offer lower prices. At other times, crop failure or high demand cause us to run out of products. Not publishing a catalog allows us more flexibility in accurately representing what we have to offer at any given time.
- Financial: There are significant costs to producing and mailing catalogs multiple times a year to a customer base as large as ours. Those costs must be passed on to you, the customer. By not producing a catalog, we are able to offer the highest-quality seed, bulbs and plants at some of the most competitive prices anywhere. We want to help you stretch your gardening budget as far as possible. The savings from not producing a catalog helps us fulfill that wish.
How Can I See Your Products?
Our products are divided into categories accessible via the top navigation bar:
You can click on the main tab or choose one of the links from the drop-down list that appears when you position your mouse over the tab. Once you're in a category, you can use the left column to narrow your options.
Know what you're looking for?
If you know specifically what you are looking for, please try our Search bar at the top of each page.
AmericanMeadows.com is renowned for the breadth and depth of our "how-to" content, including specific planting information, photos of our customers' gardens and up-to-date information on our gardening blog. If you're looking for ideas and inspiration for choosing plants, you'll find it under Community.
How Can I Order?
It's simple. We have 3 easy ways to order. If you do not have a credit card or are uncomfortable with processing credit card orders over the Internet, please see options 2-3.
We deploy the most up-to-date security software available and process thousands of Internet orders per week. Simply add products to your shopping cart utilizing the Add to Cart button on pages that list specific product details and prices. When you are done shopping, select the Cart button at the top of the page. Follow the checkout instructions.
You may call our toll-free number (877) 309-7333) at any time:
- Credit Card Orders: We are available to process credit card orders by phone during business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, EST and Saturday 9am-5pm, EST).
- Check or Money Order: If you would prefer to process your order via check or money order, please call us during business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, EST and Saturday 9am-5pm, EST) or email us and we will contact you.
- If you are calling after hours and have a technical question about gardening or any of our products, please leave us a message and one of our gardening experts will get back to you the next day.
At any time you may simply mail us your order. The easiest way is to create an order online, print the Checkout page, and mail it with a check or money order for the total amount shown on the page. (For your own security, please do not mail cash or credit card numbers.) Mail orders to:
Attn: Customer Service
223 Avenue D, Suite 30
Williston, VT 05495
If you have any questions, call (877) 309-7333) or email.
Back to top