Asiatic Lily Flower Bulbs
Add lavish color to your garden with easy to grow lilies.
Asiatic Lilies are today's largest group of garden lilies and are quite easy to grow. Compared to Oriental Lilies, the Asiatic Lilies bloom earlier (early to mid summer), the plants are shorter, the flowers a bit smaller, and most blooms are upward-facing and star-shaped. Some of the most famous Asiatic Hybrids are Grand Cru and Gran Paradiso.
Gran Paradiso is one of the favorite and most-planted Asiatic Lilies for its true, red color and strong growth. Plant this striking beauty for a bold statement in the garden and cut for beautiful summer bouquets. (Lilium)
More DetailsItem #: 7LILYG
As Low As $9.72
Per Bag of 3
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and Sign Up for our Newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at 877-309-7333 for help.
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs Grand Cru
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs Oklahoma City
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs Monte Negro
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs New Wave
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs Peach Pixie
- Double Asiatic Lily Bulbs Aphrodite
- Double Asiatic Lily Bulbs Spring Pink
- Dwarf Asiatic Lily Bulbs Petit Brigitte
- Dwarf Asiatic Lily Bulbs Mount Duckling
- Dwarf Asiatic Lily Bulbs Matrix
- Double Asiatic Lily Bulbs Cocktail Twins
- Double Asiatic Lily Bulbs Strawberry Vanilla Latte
- Asiatic Lily Bulbs Black Out