How to use the Organic Garden Insect Killer:
Shake well before using. Read Entire Label and use accordingly for Homeowners use only. Do not dilute.
- Do not use if temperatures are expect to be over 85F.
- Spray in early morning or even when it is cooler. Do not apply in mid-day sunlight as temporary leaf burn may occur.
- Some plants with tender tissue and/or tender new growth may be sensitive to botanical oils. If not sure, test spray a few leaves 1 day before spraying entire plant. Do not use on plant if leaf burn or spotting is observed.
- Avoid spraying new tender flower blooms.
- Do not use on large trees or where pest populations are inaccessible to reach with spray as inadequate control will result.
- Turn nozzle to ON SPRAY or ON STREAM position before using.
- Hold container upright while spraying. Hold sprayer 8-12 inches from surface being treated.
- Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches where pests are found. Avoid excessive runoff. Repeat as necessary.
- Hard to control pests may require 2-3 applications.
- For best results, apply as soon as pests emerge (usually late spring). Spray every 5-7 days when pests are present. May be applied the same day as harvest.