One of our favorite customer photos and the winner of our 2011 Photo Contest is this gorgeous photo from Robert B, a customer gardening in Illinois. We've had many so customers 'oooh and aaaah' over this design, we thought we'd share the varieties so you could re-create the look for this season!
1. Caladium Bulbs (Great for containers and also thrive in shade)
2. Black Eyed Susan Goldsturm (Easy to grow and low maintenance)
3. Marigolds (Easy-care, quick-blooming annual)
4. Canna Lilies (Sun-loving beauties add bold summer color)
5. Marigolds (Easy-care, quick-blooming annual)
6. Zinnias (Deer resistant and easy to grow)
If you end up planting these varieties together, please send us a photo or post it to our Facebook page. Happy Gardening!