Customers often ask us if we publish a catalog. In short, the answer is "No." We rely strictly upon our website to represent the wide variety of products that we offer. This is done for several reasons:
- Environmental: Mailing seasonal catalogs requires a tremendous amount of paper and transportation. With most catalogs ending up in the trash (or hopefully the recycling bin!), the Internet allows for a lower environmental impact.
- Logistical: Catalogs must be produced more than three months in advance. The nature of the gardening business is such that supplies vary. At times, we have access to an abundance of supply and can offer lower prices. At other times, crop failure or high demand cause us to run out of products. Not publishing a catalog allows us more flexibility in accurately representing what we have to offer at any given time.
- Financial: There are significant costs to producing and mailing catalogs multiple times a year to a customer base as large as ours. Those costs must be passed on to you, the customer. By not producing a catalog, we are able to offer the highest-quality seed, bulbs and plants at some of the most competitive prices anywhere. We want to help you stretch your gardening budget as far as possible. The savings from not producing a catalog helps us fulfill that wish.
How can I see your products?
Our products are divided into categories accessible via the top navigation bar: Wildflower Seeds, Flower Seed Packets, Perennials, Pre-Planned Gardens, Flower Bulbs, and Gardening Gifts. You can click on the main tab or choose one of the links from the drop-down list that appears when you position your mouse over the tab. Once you're in a category, you can use the left column to narrow your options.
What if I already know what I'm looking for?
If you know specifically what you are looking for, please try our Search bar at the top of each page.
How Can I Order?
- Orders can be placed at any time on our website or over the phone (Monday-Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 9am-5pm EST and Sunday 10am - 4PM EST).
- We also accept PayPal as a form of payment for orders placed on the web.
- You may call our toll-free number (877) 309-7333 at any time
- If you are calling after hours and have a technical question about gardening or any of our products, please leave us a message and one of our gardening experts will get back to you the next day.
Online Ordering Tips: Simply add products to your shopping cart utilizing the Add to Cart button on pages that list specific product details and prices. When you are done shopping, select the Cart button at the top of the page. Follow the checkout instructions.