We are absolutely thrilled that you are interested in joining the American Meadows team!
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community.
- We are introverts, extroverts, and everything in between.
- The dogs are fantastic, Clover is the queen bee, Grover dresses up for every holiday, Buddy was recently promoted to Chief Snuggle Officer.
- We have a week dedicated each year to dressing up in costumes.
- There is no greater honor than winning the Zombie Gnome award.
- Meetings are banned until after lunch each day.
- You’ll keep a pair gardening shoes and slippers in your office locker (when working in-office).
- We embrace memes.
- Don’t Stop Believin’ is our national anthem.
If this sounds like a place where you would like to grow, please reach out to our Staff Happiness Jedi. Even if you don't see a job opening listed below - we love hearing from people who are as passionate in gardening as we are!
All are welcome here and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text us at: 802-489-7682
While we don't currently have any job openings, we're always interested in speaking with potential candidates! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Business Intelligence Intern | Shelburne, VT
We are seeking an intern to help us continue to push the cutting edge of BI within our organization. As spring is the primary selling season in the gardening business, we will happily take as many hours as practical, although a minimum of 6 hours / week is required. The ideal candidate will be interested in a full-time role upon graduation.
You will primarily work remotely but need to have the ability to travel to our offices in Shelburne at times for training or specific meetings. (We can provide transportation, if necessary.)
If this role looks to be a good fit for the next steps of your journey, learn more here.
Ballard Operator (Seed Packet Filler) | Shelburne, VT
We are looking for an entry-level machinist/mechanic who would enjoy working on and with a 100-year-old seed-filling machine. Prior warehouse experience is a plus. This position requires high attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high accuracy, and basic computer skills. The candidate must be reliable and possess the ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and stand for 6+ hours. The pay starts at $17.00 per hour, with the potential for an increase based on in-house metrics. Schedule: Monday - Friday; 7am - 3:30pm
If this all sounds amazing, check out the full job posting!
COVID-19 Safety for Candidates & Staff:
The safety and wellbeing of our staff is our primary focus, and even more so during this pandemic. Here is what we're currently doing to keep our team safe but are always adapting as we learn more about Covid-19.
- Phone/Video interviews with HR and hiring managers
- For all on-site jobs (warehouse or greenhouse) candidates must adhere to same guidelines as our existing staff when entering the building for job shadow/interviews
- We are still working in a hybrid capacity where applicable
- In person staff are asked to self-monitor for illness and stay home when appropriate
- Masks and antigen tests are available as needed
American Meadows is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. American Meadows is a pet-friendly environment. Applicants should apply with the knowledge that dogs are regularly present in the workplace.