100% Pure Seed. No Fillers. Non GMO.
How to Plant Wildflowers
Step by step instructions on how to plant your wildflower seeds.
Find mixtures for your region, or for special uses such as dry areas, partial shade, attracting animals, low growing, and more.
Over 75 choices that will bloom in the second year and for years to come.
Over 110 choices for fast color, such as poppies, cosmos, sunflowers, zinnia, and many more.
Help the birds, bees, butterflies & hummingbirds by planting wildflowers.
Wildflower seeds native to your region. Support local wildlife with native wildflowers.
100% Pure Seed
Free shipping on all packets: No Minimum!
Why buy seed packets for your promotion or event
Save Up To 50% - Pre-Order Now
Perennial Planting Guide
Step by step instructions on how to plant your bare root or potted perennials when they arrive.
Spring Flower Bulb Planting Guides
Step by step instructions on how to plant your spring-planted flower bulbs when they arrive.
Let's Do Lawns Differently
Less water, less mowing, and no pesticides
How to plant a cover crop
Learn about varieties which help to replenish nutrients to your soil.
Thrives in areas with cold freezing winters and hot summers.
Thrives in areas with hot temperatures.
Looking for gardening ideas, information and inspiration?
Enter Our Photo Contest
It's time to show off your garden filled with American Meadows products!
2. Place bulb in vase.
3. Place the vase in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place the Paperwhites in a cooler spot (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting for 3 to 4 weeks the stems will stay shorter.
5. Every week for the next weeks add or replace the water in the vase, filling the vase to the fill line so that the bulb itself is not sitting in water.
6. All flowers grow toward the light, to ensure a straight stem turn vase regularly.
7. Plant bulbs in 2 week intervals for a constant display of flowers.
2. Water the bulbs thoroughly, allowing time for the soil to absorb enough water so it is thoroughly soaked.
3. Place your pot in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place your Paperwhites for 3 to 4 weeks in a cooler place (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting, they generally stay shorter which prevents them from falling over when in full bloom.
5. In 6 to 10 weeks you'll have a mass of pure white, multiple blooming Narcissus in your room. When the plants begin to flower, remove them from direct sunlight for a longer enjoyment.