Enter Our Photo Contest »
It's time to show off your garden filled with American Meadows products!
Show meShowing plants & seeds that grow in my area:
2. Place bulb in vase.
3. Place the vase in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place the Paperwhites in a cooler spot (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting for 3 to 4 weeks the stems will stay shorter.
5. Every week for the next weeks add or replace the water in the vase, filling the vase to the fill line so that the bulb itself is not sitting in water.
6. All flowers grow toward the light, to ensure a straight stem turn vase regularly.
7. Plant bulbs in 2 week intervals for a constant display of flowers.
2. Water the bulbs thoroughly, allowing time for the soil to absorb enough water so it is thoroughly soaked.
3. Place your pot in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place your Paperwhites for 3 to 4 weeks in a cooler place (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting, they generally stay shorter which prevents them from falling over when in full bloom.
5. In 6 to 10 weeks you'll have a mass of pure white, multiple blooming Narcissus in your room. When the plants begin to flower, remove them from direct sunlight for a longer enjoyment.
You will still be able to shop AmericanMeadows.com, but some functionality may not work unless you update to a modern browser. Update My Browser