Enter Our Photo Contest »
It's time to show off your garden filled with American Meadows products!
Find mixtures for your region, or for special uses such as dry areas, partial shade, attracting animals, low growing, and more.
Over 75 choices that will bloom in the second year and for years to come.
Over 110 choices for fast color, such as poppies, cosmos, sunflowers, zinnia, and many more.
Help the birds, bees, butterflies & hummingbirds by planting wildflowers.
Wildflower seeds native to your region. Support local wildlife with native wildflowers.
Thrives in areas with cold freezing winters and hot summers.
Thrives in areas with hot temperatures.
Monarch Seed Collections
Butterfly Nectar Seed Collections
Feed the Bees Seed Collection
Milkweed Seed Collection
Shop Flower Seeds A-Z
FAVORITE SEED COLLECTIONS
Black Eyed Susan & Echinacea
Red Poppy & Lance Leaf Coreopsis
Shasta Daisy & Perennial Lupine
Sunflower & Cosmos
Zinnia & Cosmos
Asclepias | Milkweed Seeds
Black Eyed Susan Seeds
Coneflower | Echinacea Seeds
Gaillardia | Blanket Flower Seeds
Lance Leaf Coreopsis Seeds
MOST POPULAR SEEDS
Black Eyed Susan Seeds
California Poppy Seeds
Perennial Lupine Seeds
Purple Coneflower Seeds
Red Poppy Seeds
Shasta Daisy Seeds
Texas Bluebonnet Seeds
Cut & Come Again Zinnia Seeds
MOST POPULAR PERENNIALS
Goldsturm Black Eyed Susan
Butterfly Weed | Asclepias tuberosa
Hardy Pampas Grass
Soulmate Swamp Milkweed
Beneficial Bird Garden
Butterfly & Hummingbird Garden
Butterfly Temptation Garden
Deer Resistant Garden
Drought Tolerant Garden
Carefree Ornamental Grass Garden
Fragrant Flower Garden
Summer Long Blooms Garden
Monarch Magnet Garden
Support Your Pollinators Garden
Shade Loving Garden - Large
Easy Care Garden
Sun Loving Garden - Small
Pre-Planned gardens are perfect for those of us who need a bit of help creating flower groupings that complement one another's height, color, texture, and bloom time throughout the entire season.
NUMEROUS LAYOUT OPTIONS
INDOOR FLOWER BULBS
Indoor Bulb Kits
Boost nutrientsGROUND COVERS
Prevent erosionORNAMENTAL GRASS SEED
Adds visual interestNATIVE GRASS SEED
Tolerates extreme weatherWARM SEASON GRASS
Thrives in areas with hot tempsCOOL SEASON GRASS
Thrives in areas with cold, freezing winters and hot summersPASTURE GRASS
High quality food and forageLAWN GRASS SEED
Green and lush
Whether you’re hosting an event or looking for a unique business mailing, seed packets are an affordable and creative choice. The easy-to-grow, eco-friendly seeds inside will keep your event or business front of mind all season long.
FULLY CUSTOMIZED SEED PACKETS
Put your totally custom designs on seed packets.
Show meShowing plants & seeds that grow in my area:
2. Place bulb in vase.
3. Place the vase in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place the Paperwhites in a cooler spot (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting for 3 to 4 weeks the stems will stay shorter.
5. Every week for the next weeks add or replace the water in the vase, filling the vase to the fill line so that the bulb itself is not sitting in water.
6. All flowers grow toward the light, to ensure a straight stem turn vase regularly.
7. Plant bulbs in 2 week intervals for a constant display of flowers.
2. Water the bulbs thoroughly, allowing time for the soil to absorb enough water so it is thoroughly soaked.
3. Place your pot in a sunny, warm location. Paperwhites are tropical bulbs and prefer temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If you place your Paperwhites for 3 to 4 weeks in a cooler place (45-55 degrees Fahrenheit) directly after planting, they generally stay shorter which prevents them from falling over when in full bloom.
5. In 6 to 10 weeks you'll have a mass of pure white, multiple blooming Narcissus in your room. When the plants begin to flower, remove them from direct sunlight for a longer enjoyment.
Sign Up For Our Best Deals
And get $5 off your first order.
You will still be able to shop AmericanMeadows.com, but some functionality may not work unless you update to a modern browser. Update My Browser