The Low-Maintenance Daylily Collection is the perfect choice for those who want to decorate their properties with the showy, colorful signs of summer - without being on the hook for loads of fussy plant care. Daylilies are well-known for being easy going flowers that, when sited in full sun, can adapt to the soil and water conditions they're given. Like all living creatures, they will need water (especially in their first season), but are infamous for lining the sides of collapsing barns where years have passed since anyone has dragged the hose over. Strawberry Candy, Pardon Me, Crimson Pirate, Hyperion, Frans Hals, and Stella D'Oro make up this collection of tried-and-true daylily favorites with colorful blooms that complement one another perfectly.
1. 'Pardon Me' Reblooming Daylily (Hemerocallis) - 3 plants
2. 'Crimson Pirate' Reblooming Daylily (Helerocallis) - 3 plants
3. Hyperion Reblooming Daylily (Hemerocallis) - 1 plant
4. 'Frans Hals' Reblooming Daylily (Hemerocallis) - 3 plants
5. 'Strawberry Candy' Reblooming Daylily (Hemerocallis) - 3 plants
6. 'Stella D'Oro' Reblooming Daylily (Hemerocallis) - 3 plants
|Item Package Size|
Collection of 16
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Full Sun, Half Sun / Half Shade
|Estimated Mature Spread|
Early to mid summer, again in mid to late fall
Plant so that the top of the root is 1" below the soil line.
Light green arching long leaves.
Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil
Dry, Average, Well Draining
Easy To Grow, Multiple Blooms / Rebloomer
Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
Spring / Summer, Fall
|Ships to Hawaii, Alaska & Canada|