Office hours for our customer service team are Monday-Friday 9am - 7pm EST and Saturday 9am - 5pm EST.
- Perennials and Bulbs ship seasonally in Fall and Spring by USDA zones. These items are marked on our website with a color badge that says either "Ships In Fall" or "Ships In Spring".
- We strongly recommend shipping to a residential address. Local restrictions on deliveries may vary, and we cannot guarantee delivery to business addresses.
- If there are any shipping schedule changes for your order, we will communicate updates directly to you via email.
We appreciate your business and are working diligently to send out your order as soon as possible!
An Update From Our Team: COVID-19
We are so grateful for your continued support during these unprecedented times. American Meadows is a small, independently owned company, and the health of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority. We're doing everything that we can to maintain our staff’s safety while keeping up with a wave of orders for plants and seeds, as many of us turn to gardening for solace and inspiration. We are taking orders and shipping as quickly as we can, though we are experiencing occasional delays with plants and seeds. Thank you for your understanding! We’re all in this together.
For the most accurate date of your shipment, please reference the date listed when you are checking out. If there are any shipping schedule changes for your order, we will communicate updates directly to you via email.
Your Friends at American Meadows
Tips For Planting Wildflowers In Late Spring & Summer:
- In cool areas, soil temperatures are just warming up to the right temperature (55F) to germinate seeds.
- In warm, dry areas, as the weather heats up, it can help to plan your planting around rain in the forecast.
- Wherever you plant, it will be important to keep your seeds well-watered for the first 4-6 weeks.
- If it's too hot where you live, or if you don't have access to water, you can safely store your seeds in an airtight container and plant in fall.
For more helpful tips, please review the pages below:
If you have any gardening questions, you can send an email, chat online, or give our friendly customer service team a call! Our garden experts are standing by, ready to help you grow and garden with confidence.
Current office hours are Monday-Friday 9am - 9pm EST and Saturday 9am - 5pm EST. Call us toll-free at (877) 309-7333.
For helpful tips and friendly advice, please review the links below:
Please review our frequently asked questions and shipping information before contacting us.
Toll Free: (877) 309-7333, ext. 1 for a new order
Toll Free: (877) 309-7333, ext. 2 for product questions and customer service
Toll Free: (877) 309-7333, ext. 3 for gardening questions
Fax: (802) 951-9089
Custom Seed Packets
Bulk and Landscaper Sales
Mike Lizotte & Ethan Platt
Ray & Chy Allen