We believe that Meadowscaping Makes It Better. Let's dig in together!
We promise the products you purchase from American Meadows will be of the highest quality and delivered in conditions that guarantee optimal performance. If you followed our planting and care instructions but didn't succeed, our Dig In Guarantee applies for up to a year from delivery.
We're here to help. Our team of garden geeks and plant parents loves to talk gardening. Please get in touch – we are standing by to help you every step of the way.
Jump To A Section To Dig In:
Our Gnome-Grown Promises To You
When you purchase from American Meadows, you are supported by decades of trusted experience and our Dig In Guarantee.
All of our products are hand-packed with care by our amazing team, and ready to thrive in your yard. As the Meadowscaping authority, we value your commitment to growing a better yard. We’re grateful for the trust you’ve put in us and we are committed to your happiness.
Our guarantee covers all plants, bulbs, and seeds for a full year after delivery.
A year gives plants time to establish and settle in their new home. Remember, plants have a natural lifecycle and take time to fully mature; not all will bloom in the first year. Our online learning centers and team of experts are here to help you understand what to expect.
- When available, we will set you up with a one-time complimentary replacement of the same product. If we do not have the same product available, or if that plant was not the right fit for your garden, we will offer a suitable replacement of your choice, a store credit, or a refund.
Please be aware that factors beyond our control, including human error, weather, and aesthetic preferences, and damage caused by hungry critters are not covered are not covered. Human error includes choosing to grow a plant outside of the recommended hardiness zone, not protecting a young plant from deer, rabbits, or other animals, and not providing the necessary care while plants are acclimating or establishing. Thank you for your understanding.
- Our customer service team may request photos or additional information to help inform quality control and to ensure that our products maintain our high quality standards.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Our team will be happy to help troubleshoot and provide advice to help set you up for success with your next planting.
Commercial Order Guarantee Details
- We only sell top-quality seeds, plants and bulbs, and deliver them to commercial customers with the understanding that they will be planted and cared for per the instructions included.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products they purchase are suited for the application and conditions.
- Per industry standards, we will honor any claims or return requests for up to 30 days after delivery.
- Independent seed laboratory tests are always available upon request.
- We cannot be responsible for damage to plants by animals or extraordinary weather.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- For orders scheduled to ship immediately, you will not be able to cancel once your order is placed.
- For pre-orders that are scheduled to ship later in the season, we require that you request to cancel one week prior to the start of your ship week at the latest. (For example, if your order is scheduled to ship the week of Monday May 21st, you must request to cancel by Monday May 14th at the latest).
- Any notice provided within a week of your ship week will not guarantee cancellation.
- Live goods, such as perennials, bare roots, and bulbs cannot be returned.
- We accept returns of seeds and hard goods within 30 days of receipt, at the customer’s expense. These must be returned in sellable condition.