We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are introverts, extroverts, and everything in between.
- We have (at least) one week dedicated each year to dressing up in costumes.
- Meetings are banned until after lunch each day.
- You’ll keep a pair gardening shoes and slippers in your office locker (when working in-office).
- Dogs, yoga, bagpipe parades and taco trucks all make appearances during our Build Weeks.
- We embrace memes.
- Don’t Stop Believin’ is our national anthem.
If this sounds like a place where you would like to grow, please reach out to our Staff Happiness Jedi. Even if you don't see a job opening listed below - we love hearing from people who are as passionate in gardening as we are!
All are welcome here and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text us at: 802-489-7682